Need a small loan. please help!

For discussions and questions related to General Networking guides and labs on routeralley.com.

Need a small loan. please help!

Postby cevawhicker » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:11 am

I recently just started working a new job and it's been rough the last couple of weeks because all I had was training hours but I just did a big job and get paid a decent amount but we don't get paid for another 2 weeks! My issue is I need to pay some bills no biggies I think 200$ or so would cover it and I need to get some kind of loan so if anyone could kindly point me in the right direction it would muchly be appreciated. Also I've never really had any type of credit so that doesn't help the matter much.
cevawhicker

Re: Need a small loan. please help!

Postby flexiblebear » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:12 am

cevawhicker wrote:I recently just started working a new job and it's been rough the last couple of weeks because all I had was training hours but I just did a big job and get paid a decent amount but we don't get paid for another 2 weeks! My issue is I need to pay some bills no biggies I think 200$ or so would cover it and I need to get some kind of loan so if anyone could kindly point me in the right direction it would muchly be appreciated. Also I've never really had any type of credit so that doesn't help the matter much.

Yeah Alfred i agree when I realized what they were doing i was stuck and when i told them i would have my bank stop payment on there ACH she become really rude and threatening... stating i would still NO MATTER WHAT have to pay back the total amount SMH Radiant Sucks don't deal with em
flexiblebear

Postby hallai » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:12 am

They have a what now? Interesting. And tempting. However, borrowing fast cash can get really expensive, so if it were me, I'd only refer someone else if Green Trust Cash offer an outstanding service and I'm completely satisfied with them.
hallai

Postby cevawhicker » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:13 am

I've never heard about a referral program from a payday lender before! Is this true? Do they really give you $50 for every new client you bring in?
cevawhicker

Postby flexiblebear » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:13 am

cevawhicker wrote:I've never heard about a referral program from a payday lender before! Is this true? Do they really give you $50 for every new client you bring in?

My loan amount was 200 $ they take 27.37 out my account everyweek but they have taking the 27.37 out a total of 16 times I got this loan 11/24/17 never missed payments that’s 437$ I have pretty much paid them and some back already what is going on because I don’t understand regarding radiant cash
flexiblebear

Postby hallai » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:14 am

are they going to sue you?
hallai

Postby hallai » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:35 am

The most common reason to be denied a bad credit loan is your credit score or credit history has been damaged. Loan providers complete a soft pull on your credit score and if it's below their established credit risk, the lender will not proceed with the loan application. Many lenders will not review the loan application past the credit score.
hallai

Return to General Networking