Appreciation

For discussions and questions related to Miscellaneous guides and labs on routeralley.com.

Appreciation

Postby JMS » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:44 am

Hello,

I am so thankful for the content on your website. I have indeed found a treasure. I have liked your sense of humor.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to make it all possible but more so for making it available for everyone.

May God bless and be with you and your team.
JMS

Re: Appreciation

Postby anand » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:36 am

Hello Aaron,

I really appreciate your effort and i am so much thankful to you for making these guides and explaining all the topics in best and simplified way.It is very useful for quick revision and understanding the important points.

Moreover i just want to say keep updating all topics in more depth level as in some topics we need to read in depth.A book by B.Forouzan named as TCP_IP Protocol suite will be good for reference.I also request you if you can add some guides for explaining the Header format of each protocol and some TCL/TK and Expect scripting examples for network command for automation.

Keep doing your best.I hope we will have a good number of members in forum and have a great discussion over networking knowledge base."God Bless you"
Thanks a lot!!! :)
anand

Return to Misc