"Fitter, Happier, More productive"

For discussions and questions related to Routing guides and labs on routeralley.com.

"Fitter, Happier, More productive"

Postby hallai » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:30 pm

One of the truest quotes I've read in an (e-)book. I've just began complexes again, and wanted something with more direction so purchased Pat Flynn's "Power of Complexes" e-book.Had been on ROP 24kg for the last 8 weeks, and now 3 weeks prior to my beach holiday, I thought I should add in some complexes.
hallai

Re: "Fitter, Happier, More productive"

Postby flexiblebear » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:45 pm

Did the first 4, and wow! Burning all over. BRILLIANT! Love the masochism of complexes. Just your body against your mind. More often than not the mind will win, but when your body does.....you will be toasted.
flexiblebear

Postby cevawhicker » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:46 pm

flexiblebear wrote:Did the first 4, and wow! Burning all over. BRILLIANT! Love the masochism of complexes. Just your body against your mind. More often than not the mind will win, but when your body does.....you will be toasted.

I agree with the quote. When you're done, you're not in a happy place. The other nasty one is the double one where you have to alternate between double snatches and squats.It is so hot here in Massachusetts today. It was 93 by 8:45. I worked out this morning in my basement and just could not get enough oxygen in my lungs. It was soupy to say the least.
cevawhicker

Postby hallai » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:47 pm

Wow. Again. Warmed up with two sets of "all jacked up" Then dived into the 12 minutes. Hell! Now I've finished I'm in heaven.They say your workout face is the same as your sex face. Well after that, I feel sorry for any woman that I end up on top of!
hallai

Postby flexiblebear » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:47 pm

hallai wrote:Wow. Again. Warmed up with two sets of "all jacked up" Then dived into the 12 minutes. Hell! Now I've finished I'm in heaven.They say your workout face is the same as your sex face. Well after that, I feel sorry for any woman that I end up on top of!

I originally filmed it with a few members after one of my classes - that's why we already look so beat going into it.I'm actually filming fitter happier more productive tomorrow so I'll be sure to post my results here. Keep training hard!
flexiblebear

Postby cevawhicker » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:47 pm

Did 2 x All Jacked Up followed by 2 x Sequential Dismay. I chose the 1st complex as a 'warm up?' and the second because it's easier on the shoulders after all the pressing in RoP and has a good focus on the legs.
cevawhicker

Postby hallai » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:11 pm

Everything starts for a reason, and fitness is not any exception to the rule. Unless you have got a solid basis to begin, you won’t be ready to keep committed and follow through together with your resolutions. the nice news is that almost all of the motivation is mental. this implies you'll be able to really place an idea of action in situ which will take away all the obstacles standing between you and your fitness goals.

http://bit.ly/2VEjYlJ
hallai

Return to Routing