Data Analysis & Statistics Courses

For discussions and questions related to Routing guides and labs on routeralley.com.

Data Analysis & Statistics Courses

Postby hallai » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:46 am

Data is the foundation of the Digital Age. Learn how to organize, analyze and interpret these new and vast sources of information. Online courses from top institutions cover topics such as machine learning, business analytics, probability, randomization, quantitative methods and much more.
hallai

Re: Data Analysis & Statistics Courses

Postby flexiblebear » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:47 am

This article will recommend 10 best online courses on different MOOC for beginners to learn data science fundamentals, key data science tools, and widely-used programming languages in big data analytics.
flexiblebear

Postby cevawhicker » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:47 am

flexiblebear wrote:This article will recommend 10 best online courses on different MOOC for beginners to learn data science fundamentals, key data science tools, and widely-used programming languages in big data analytics.

This specialization includes 5 courses, from data-driven decision making, problem-solving with basic functions of Excel, data visualization with advanced excel, to the business presentation with PowerPoint, and a final project.
cevawhicker

Postby hallai » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:47 am

With an average rating of 4.6, this data analysis specialization is designed for employees by PWC, which undoubtedly focuses more on business application than theory. And it’s suitable for people without a programming background.
hallai

Postby flexiblebear » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:48 am

hallai wrote:With an average rating of 4.6, this data analysis specialization is designed for employees by PWC, which undoubtedly focuses more on business application than theory. And it’s suitable for people without a programming background.

Composed of 10 courses, this specialization covers the concepts and tools you’ll need throughout the entire data science pipeline, from asking the right kinds of questions to making inferences and publishing results.
flexiblebear

Postby cevawhicker » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:48 am

Rating 4.6, this is one of the longest data science specializations on Coursera. Unlike the PWC one, it focuses more on theories relating to statistic, algorithm and data analysis. Besides, it practices mainly by R programming, so a basic knowledge of programming is recommended before taking this specialization.
cevawhicker

Postby hallai » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:53 am

In this epoch, information Analytics provides a delicate thanks to analyse the info during a qualitative and quantitative manner to draw logical conclusions. Gone square measure the times wherever one needs to believe gathering the info and saving the info to create the clusters. For ensuing few years, it’s all regarding information Analytics and it’s techniques to spice up the trendy era technologies like Machine Learning and AI.

https://www.excelr.com/data-analytics-certification-training-course-in-bangalore/
hallai

Postby qerryp » Mon May 13, 2019 6:15 am

Do we need any special simulators to do the analysis or the tools made by the professionals of tech ace are enough ???
qerryp

Postby Lovey » Fri May 17, 2019 8:10 am

Thank you for your recommendations! Now I'm working as a researcher, and sometimes I feel a lack of analytical and coding background to conduct qualified and thorough research. I hope with the help of these courses I will drastically improve my data visualization, MS Excel, and basic programming skills.
During my work on superior essay papers reviews I enhanced my proofreading, analytical, and data integration skills.
Lovey

Return to Routing