Forum Rules - Read This First...

For discussions and questions related to Routing guides and labs on routeralley.com.

Forum Rules - Read This First...

Postby aaronbalchunas » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:28 am

Thank you for visiting my website and this forum. I hope the materials you have found here are both educational and valuable.

This forum is intended for discussions related to guides and labs on http://www.routeralley.com. If you have questions about specific material, please ask! Or, if I made a mistake in a guide somewhere, please point it out! But stay on topic and be polite.

The following will be considered unacceptable, and grounds for deletion and possible banning:

1. Flaming, trolling, spamming. Standard forum etiquette applies.

2. Posting any questions/answers from an actual certification exam. This site is not a braindump, nor will it ever be. If you want to discuss something you saw on a certification exam, then paraphrase your question to foster a technical discussion, and not "What is the answer to X?"

3. Posting any questions/answers from a braindump testing site, like Testking. Again, paraphrase your question or start a technical discussion (see above).

4. Excessive whining or begging for information/answers. Be respectful of everyone's time, and remember that many answers are a mere Google search away.

Debate is openly encouraged, just don't be belligerent. The goal is to educate, not eviscerate.

Stay frosty,

- Aaron
aaronbalchunas
Site Admin

Return to Routing